Build a Career at Authenticom
Join a thriving company on the cutting-edge of Data Services in the Automotive Industry. Along with a stellar team of professional, knowledgeable and dedicated team members, you could have a solid future at Authenticom. Authenticom offers competitive salaries and wages with unlimited advancement opportunities. Our La Crosse location is one of US News and World Report's 'Best Places to Live.' Apply Today!
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- PTO and Holiday
- Health Savings
- Limited Purpose Flexible Savings
Click position name below to see a description.
Client Services Manager
Responsible for the day to day management of Client Services employees. Monitors Client Services workload and work product of teams they supervise to ensure consistent, high quality completion of work within published guidelines. Ensures client expectations are met. Works closely with Director of Client Services and other departments to design best practices, workflows, and process improvements. Creates and facilitates training for Client Services employees. May have direct client interaction and communication.
- Provide daily direction and communication to employees so that client tickets, cases, and call are answered in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner.
- Supervise the work of others including planning, assigning, scheduling, and reviewing work to ensure quality standards.
- Interview, hire, discipline, train, develop, mentor and terminate employees; review performance and administer corrective action for direct reports.
- Design and analyze data from a variety of sources to determine individual, team, and department performance.
- Assist in development, design of process or improvements being aware of how one change may affect existing workflows.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent; Associate’s Degree in Business Management or Communications preferred.
- A minimum of five (5) years in managing client relationships and program.
- A minimum of two (2) years supervisory/management experience.
IT Security Administrator
Responsible for identifying, investigating and resolving potential security breaches. Researches, recommends and implements new security solutions, creates security policies, standards, guidelines and procedures. Oversees tests internally and with vendors to evaluate network and system controls; identifies and conducts vulnerability audits and assessments.
- Identify application and infrastructure vulnerabilities and oversee timely remediation and threat monitoring.
- Review and analyze intrusion attempts.
- Asses risk and responds to incidents in information systems including data networks, telecom networks, web systems, data center systems, and other data management assets.
- Maintain and update a comprehensive information security program.
- Establish, plan, administer, and update the policies, goals and procedures for the information security function.
- Design and conduct test of systems and IT security controls.
- Develop processes and workflows for onboarding new employees as well as ensuring exiting employees are removed from systems.
- Requires an Associate Degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Networking; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- A minimum of five (5) years Network Security work experience in dealing with firewalls, routers, switches, and network or data center security devices
- *Will consider other acceptable equivalent combination of experience and training
Client Services Specialists
As the primary liaison between Authenticom and our clients, our Client Services Specialists (CSS) engage with our clients in a variety of ways including phone calls, email, online-chat, and portal communication. Individuals hired for this job begin their career as a CSS I and have the opportunity to advance to a more specialized CSS II role when specific criteria are met. CSSs build relationships with our clients by providing the highest level of service, and are well-educated on the products and services Authenticom offers.
- Audit data output and files for completeness
- Answer incoming phone calls and provide support for clients
- Process client orders
- Resolve client concerns and escalate issues appropriately
- Compile necessary information for new account setup and verify its accuracy for use
- Maintain notes in our customer relationship management system
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college or certification preferred
- Minimum of two years of experience using the telephone and computer as the primary instruments to perform job duties
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes
- Microsoft Office knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
Data Quality Specialist
Responsible for verifying the integrity and completeness of orders and data files prior to them being delivered to clients. Validate accuracy, identify issues, and provide feedback to Client Services employees for resolution.
- Review new orders and associated data files for completeness and accuracy before the data is delivered to clients.
- Follow Quality guidelines to determine if the data is correct.
- Provide feedback on orders and data files which need corrections or additional information and escalating issues to Client Services when needed.
- Follow-up on corrected data or order issues to ensure changes made were correct.
- Minimum of Associates Degree in Technology or Business related major
- Proficient Microsoft Office knowledge
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate with a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Analytical and organized
Authenticom is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For immediate consideration please submit a completed employment application, cover letter, résumé, and salary history. The employment application can be downloaded here. The equal employment opportunity form can be downloaded here. Please send all documents to:
Attn: Human Resources
400 Main Street, Suite 300
La Crosse, WI 54601
No phone calls please.