Build a Career at Authenticom
Join a thriving company on the cutting-edge of Data Services in the Automotive Industry. Along with a stellar team of professional, knowledgeable and dedicated team members, you could have a solid future at Authenticom. Authenticom offers competitive salaries and wages with unlimited advancement opportunities. Our La Crosse location is one of US News and World Report's 'Best Places to Live.' Apply Today!
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- PTO and Holiday
- Health Savings
- Limited Purpose Flexible Savings
Click position name below to see a description.
Responsible for the research, design, test, and development of software to fit the purpose of products to deliver value to our clients in an incremental, highest value first manner. Take ownership of software quality in new product development and existing product maintenance. Responsible for the continued maintenance of products that are used in daily operations. Craft, maintain, and execute developer tests on various types of applications.
- Solve problems by reviewing the objectives and scope, gathering facts, analyzing data, and preparing alternatives.
- Code, peer review, and test within a Scrum team by following or adapting patterns established within a team project.
- Create indexes, tables, columns, and stored procedures as needed in database environment.
- Understand object oriented disciplines.
- Requires an Associate’s Degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, or related; Bachelor’s preferred.
- Minimum of one (1) year in hands-on technical role.
- An object oriented programming language (e.g. Java, C#, Visual Basic), Excel, Word, Outlook and HTML
- *Will consider other acceptable equivalent combination of experience and training
Technical Service Representative
As the primary liaison between Authenticom and our clients, our Technical Service Representative (TSR) engage with our clients in a variety of ways including phone calls, email, online-chat, and portal communication. TSR's build relationships with our clients by providing the highest level of service, and are well-educated on the products and services Authenticom offers.
- Audit data output and files for completeness
- Answer incoming phone calls and provide support for clients
- Process client orders
- Resolve client concerns and escalate issues appropriately
- Compile necessary information for new account setup and verify its accuracy for use
- Maintain notes in our customer relationship management system
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college or certification preferred
- Minimum of two years of experience using the telephone and computer as the primary instruments to perform job duties
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes
- Microsoft Office knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
Client Outreach Specialist
Connect with our clients to communicate features and benefits of all our products and services, provide demonstrations of our technology and build solid, long lasting relationships.
- Assign new orders to appropriate internal resources for completion.
- Communicate with existing clients to establish activation of data feeds.
- Participate in dealer outreach projects.
- Answer Sales line.
- Associates Degree in Technology or Sales preferred.
- A minimum of three (3) years experience with inside sales, account management, or client service.
To apply click here and navigate to the Job Openings link at the top of the page.
To apply for positions, you will need to create an account and complete a profile. Please attach a resume and cover letter to your profile. This should take approximately 5-10 minutes, and you will only need to do this one time. You can create a profile at any time, or view your profile at any time. When you click to apply for a position, you will be prompted to either login, or create your account and profile at that time. No paper applications please. Authenticom is an Equal Opportunity Employer.