Build a Career at Authenticom
Join a thriving company on the cutting-edge of Data Services in the Automotive Industry. Along with a stellar team of professional, knowledgeable and dedicated team members, you could have a solid future at Authenticom. Authenticom offers competitive salaries and wages with unlimited advancement opportunities. Our La Crosse location is one of US News and World Report's 'Best Places to Live.' Apply Today!
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- PTO and Holiday
- Health Savings
- Limited Purpose Flexible Savings
Click position name below to see a description.
Responsible for providing general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. Act as the first point of contact for Authenticom on the phone or for those who visit the office.
1. Answer incoming telephone calls within three rings, determine purpose of calls, and forward calls to appropriate personnel of department.
2. Takes and delivers messages or transfers calls to voice mail when appropriate.
3. Answers questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information.
4. Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent; Associates Degree in Business or related major preferred.
- A minimum of one (1) years in customer contact or customer service role.
*Will consider other acceptable equivalent combination of experience and training
Technical Service Representative
As the primary liaison between Authenticom and our clients, our Technical Service Representative (TSR) engage with our clients in a variety of ways including phone calls, email, online-chat, and portal communication. TSR's build relationships with our clients by providing the highest level of service, and are well-educated on the products and services Authenticom offers.
- Audit data output and files for completeness
- Answer incoming phone calls and provide support for clients
- Process client orders
- Resolve client concerns and escalate issues appropriately
- Compile necessary information for new account setup and verify its accuracy for use
- Maintain notes in our customer relationship management system
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college or certification preferred
- Minimum of two years of experience using the telephone and computer as the primary instruments to perform job duties
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes
- Microsoft Office knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
Connect with our clients to communicate features and benefits of all our products and services, provide demonstrations of our technology and build solid, long lasting relationships.
- Assign new orders to appropriate internal resources for completion.
- Communicate with existing clients to establish activation of data feeds.
- Participate in dealer outreach projects.
- Answer Sales line.
- Associates Degree in Technology or Sales preferred.
- A minimum of three (3) years experience with inside sales, account management, or client service.
Authenticom is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For immediate consideration please submit a completed employment application, cover letter, résumé, and salary history. The employment application can be downloaded here. The equal employment opportunity form can be downloaded here. Please send all documents to:
Attn: Human Resources
400 Main Street, Suite 300
La Crosse, WI 54601
No phone calls please.