Build a Career at Authenticom
Join a thriving company on the cutting-edge of Data Services in the Automotive Industry. Along with a stellar team of professional, knowledgeable and dedicated team members, you could have a solid future at Authenticom. Authenticom offers competitive salaries and wages with unlimited advancement opportunities. Our La Crosse location is one of US News and World Report's 'Best Places to Live.' Apply Today!
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- PTO and Holiday
- Health Savings
- Limited Purpose Flexible Savings
Click position name below to see a description.
Responsible for the research, design, test, and development of software to fit the purpose of products to deliver value to our clients in an incremental, highest value first manner. Take ownership of software quality in new product development and existing product maintenance. Responsible for the continued maintenance of products that are used in daily operations. Craft, maintain, and execute developer tests on various types of applications.
- Solve problems by reviewing the objectives and scope, gathering facts, analyzing data, and preparing alternatives.
- Code, peer review, and test within a Scrum team by following or adapting patterns established within a team project.
- Create indexes, tables, columns, and stored procedures as needed in database environment.
- Understand object oriented disciplines.
- Requires an Associate’s Degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, or related; Bachelor’s preferred.
- Minimum of one (1) year in hands-on technical role.
- An object oriented programming language (e.g. Java, C#, Visual Basic), Excel, Word, Outlook and HTML
- *Will consider other acceptable equivalent combination of experience and training
Client Services Specialists
As the primary liaison between Authenticom and our clients, our Client Services Specialists (CSS) engage with our clients in a variety of ways including phone calls, email, online-chat, and portal communication. Individuals hired for this job begin their career as a CSS I and have the opportunity to advance to a more specialized CSS II role when specific criteria are met. CSSs build relationships with our clients by providing the highest level of service, and are well-educated on the products and services Authenticom offers.
- Audit data output and files for completeness
- Answer incoming phone calls and provide support for clients
- Process client orders
- Resolve client concerns and escalate issues appropriately
- Compile necessary information for new account setup and verify its accuracy for use
- Maintain notes in our customer relationship management system
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college or certification preferred
- Minimum of two years of experience using the telephone and computer as the primary instruments to perform job duties
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes
- Microsoft Office knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
Authenticom is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For immediate consideration please submit a completed employment application, cover letter, résumé, and salary history. The employment application can be downloaded here. Please send all documents to:
Attn: Human Resources
400 Main Street, Suite 300
La Crosse, WI 54601
No phone calls please.