Authenticom offers world-class addressing technologies that standardize and match addresses to the USPS database, capture changes of address, and assign geographic coordinates to an address. Through our advanced technological assets, we deliver the address solutions required to improve the efficiency, cost-effectiveness, and timeliness of direct-mail campaigns managed by automotive marketing agencies, and mapping applications compiled by automotive service providers.
CASS Standardization (Coding Accuracy Support System)
CASS™ (Coding Accuracy Support System™) is a certification process the USPS developed for ensuring mailing list addresses are complete and accurate. The Authenticom CASS software provides the necessary postal
automation codes to qualify your mailings for bulk postage discounts. Our CASS Standardization Service ensures mailings are sent to valid addresses to help save time and money. CASS Standardization includes:
NCOALink Processing (National Change of Address)
Direct marketing agencies need a reliable source for accessing the USPS NCOALink® database. Authenticom is a licensed provider of the USPS® National Change of Address Database (NCOALink). Through our
NCOALink service, your records can be compared to the most up-to-date address verification system available, saving your clients time and money by allowing you to reach target audiences more efficiently and effectively.
- Ensures address is current and reduces UAA mail (Undeliverable-As-Addressed)
- Provides current address information for matches made to the NCOALink File
- Saves time and reduces printing, processing, and postage costs by preventing duplicate mail pieces or re-mailings after address corrections are received
- Delivers marketing messages on time
- Analyzes return codes to determine deliverability of specific address records
The NCOALink Database contains all permanent address changes submitted to and maintained by the USPS. Even multiple moves by an individual, household, or business are kept on file as long as the moves are made known to the USPS with a Change of Address notification card.
Records in the NCOALink database are updated every 7 days, along with a daily update of the Daily Delete file. The Daily Delete File contains addresses that still exist in the NCOALink database, but have been marked for deletion. This file stops addresses from being incorrectly updated.
USPS Requirements for NCOALink processing
- Complete theNCOALink Processing Acknowledgement Form (PAF).
- Process First-Class mail using NCOALink within 95 days of the mailing to receive discounts.
- Standardize and correct addresses per the USPS Coding Accuracy Support System (CASS™) specifications prior to performing NCOALink processing. Note: CASS Standardization is part of Authenticom’s data processing service.
PCOA (Proprietary Change of Address)
Through the Authenticom Proprietary Change of Address Service, your data-driven application will have access to 35% of movers who do not file a USPS Change of Address form. This supplemental data service tracks the population of U.S. movers who are not captured by the NCOALink service, and then updates your files by running the list against a database of over 500 million records.
Authenticom's Geocoding Service provides the data required for your service application to develop a visual representation of data that can help dealers make better informed business decisions. Geocoding targets customers and prospects in a defined radius around an automotive dealership by applying geographic coordinates to an existing data set. With geographic coordinates your application can map areas of interest, including: market segmentation, demographics, dispatched services, sales districting, and more. For precise results, Authenticom uses the most accurate level of geocoding to help pinpoint the data you need for your automotive data application.